Friday, April 15, 2011

Take home bear



Every Friday, I am going to pick a student who was on green every day to take my little friend Corduroy home. Corduroy is my stuffed bear who loves to read. If your little one gets Corduroy then they need to write a paper about what they did together over the weekend. If they take a picture together, I will post it on our website.


Here are some ideas about what your little one and Corduroy might do over the weekend:



  • Go to the park together

  • Play video games together

  • Read books to one another

  • Have a sleepover

  • Draw pictures

Please make sure that Corduroy returns to me on Monday so that another friend will get a chance. If Corduroy is taken to the beach or pool, please do not put him in the water. He has batteries so we wouldn't want anything to happen to Corduroy. If he gets dirty please try to wipe him clean.


I can not wait to hear all about the adventures Corduroy is going to have with our class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment