Monday, April 18, 2011

New Center

One of our newest centers during literacy time is the write a letter center. In this center, students are given a piece of paper and an envelope. They may write a letter to anyone at our school. After they finish their letter they make sure to put it in an envelope and drop it off in the mailbox. Our class is super excited about this center and the chance to write a letter to their friends. I can't wait to see all of their happy faces when they receive their first letter. :) I received my first letter today from Xander. It was so sweet and made my day. I even hung it up on the door for everyone to see. Xander did not even ask me how to spell one word. Look at his wonderful letter below. Dear Ms. Hawas,
You are the best teacher because you make us do fun stuff like make puppets and make flowers.
Love, Xander

Thank you Xander!! I'm so happy you think of me as the best teacher. I have such great students!!

No comments:

Post a Comment