Tuesday, June 7, 2011

End of the Year Party is June 9th

I am so proud of everyone and I can't believe this is our last week together. :( Please visit me anytime in the future. I would love to hear how everyone is doing.

The party will begin around 11:30. If you would like to meet us then please find us in the courtyard (concrete area right outside my back door). We will have chalk, bubbles, wet space walk slide, dry space walk slide, and sprinklers stations set up between our class and four other kindergarten classes.

Please make sure your little one wears their bathing suit underneath their clothes. They need to have extra clothes packed in their backpacks with undergarments so they can change after water play.

Don't forget that they will not need to bring a lunch to school on June 9th. Thank you to all parents who were able to donate any of the items needed for the party. I truly appreciate each one of you. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful parents in my class.

If you have any questions please call or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment